Friday, September 4, 2009

Tim Holtz meets CTMH!

I got my first new products from the new Close To My Heart Fall catalogue, and was totally inspired to sit down and play! AND....I saw this fabulous sketch over at the Fresh Batch! The new Spellbound stampset, along with this sketch...a match made in heaven!!!


So here is what I came up with! I call it 'Tim Holtz meets CTMH!'


I made teh background out of glossy paper and alcohol inks (thanks to a utube video by Tim!), stamped the tree, fence, pumpkins and bats using stayz on, stamped the sentiment (BOO!) onto some tim holtz fragment tags, added a bunch of distress stickles, glossy and crackle accents and this is what I came up with!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
~Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Need I say, this card is HOT HOT HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great card!!! I love the background! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Tracey, what a fabulous card and design! I LOVE the gorgeous sparkle and glitz you have added!!

    Enjoy your weekend & thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your take on the sketch! This card is so creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps and Smiles :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the flight of bats. Great take on this sketch. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job on this weeks Stamps and Smiles layout challenge! What I really like that tree. And those BOO tags are so cool.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Stamps and Smiles.

    Jennifer SASSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very very spooky cool! It is so nice to see you creating again!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles! And remember we just uploaded our new sketch today!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that is a COOOOOL card! I love Halloween and your take on this sketch rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!