Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crazy for Challenges #1

I found a brand new challenge blog....yay! It is called Crazy 4 Challenges, and this is their very first challenge. Maybe I can win at this one! (not likely, but, we all know I will try!) I'm not sure what all teh challenges will be, but this first challenge was a sketch! I REALLY liked this sketch! Check it out, and then my interpretation:

I used Making Memories Love Notes line for this card, along with Wino-bella! This card, unlike most others I make, has a destination in mind. I made it for my main 'crush' Michael Waltrip. Yes, I know, I am silly, but, I will be seeing him this weekend, and well, no way I could actually meet him without giving him a card! Cards are what I DO! I HAD to make him one! Anyways...thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out Crazy 4 Challenges! It looks as it will be something new and definetly exciting!

~tracey

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is darling, thanks for playing along with us C4C gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, thanks so much for playing our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Tracey! I hope "Mikey" likes it! BTW, you need to tell me what your note to him means (in the previous post)...LOL!! Have fun in Richmond, tell Lesley & Tanisha I said Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular!!!! Thanks for joining in the C4C FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Tracy this is such a cool card.I love everything about it makes me want to have a few drinks after the day I have had at work, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!