Thursday, September 10, 2009

A not-so-quick Card


I set out today to make a few cards...and it is now almost 8 and well, I only got one done! I am just DRAGGING! Anyways...this card is for 3 different challenges.

1. Cupcake Craft's Pearls and Swirls--I have pearls in the center of the flowers and swirls coming down from teh butterflies, made using perfect pearls!

2. Simply Scrapping Card sketch #26, visit Simply Scrapping for a TON of fabulous sketches, for cards and layouts!!!

3. Pile it On! their challenge was to use all black and white and add a 'pop' of color.



Short and sweet today, I am extremely tired for some reason, so i think I will take a nap! Thanks for looking!

~tracey

6 comments:

  1. Simply Fabulous!!! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the 3 scoop win... and on the amazing day at the track!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Tracey, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love the colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, what a beautiful card. I love the butterflies....they are just gorgeous and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! Love the pearls! Congrats on making Top 3 Scoops and thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!