Monday, September 7, 2009

Basic Grey September 09 sketch



I made this LO yesterday (and today!) based off of Basic Grey's September Sketch. For the life of me, I don't know where I got the sketch online, as my BFF emailed it to me yesterday, and well I printed and didn't save! So....you are just going to have to trust me that it is off of their sketch! Im not really happy with this one overall, but i think my firework embellishments turned out good! I stamped a flower upside down and embossed it black, then added a bunch of stickles! Oh, and since it was a Basic Grey sketch, I used all Basic Grey! I used the Ambrosia line, just seemed to fit with the fireworks!!!!! That's all I got for now....thanks for stopping by!
~tracey

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!