Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank you

Untitled


Untitled
 This is another card using a technique I learned in Creative Chemistry 102. it is a Shabby Chic technique with embossing powder. I just love how it turned out! I went to Michaels this morning and found this beautiful feather stamp (had to have it!) and thought it was perfect fot the technique. Id like to enter this in a the following challenges:

 1. Moxie Fab World the Color Media Challenge
(hi Cath!)


2. Dynamic Duos #74, i know. my pink does not look like coral. but it is. i swear. it is the photograph that makes it look more purple!!!
:

5 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty, Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tracey! You were obviously at excellent student in the Creative Chemistry class! I love the brilliantly colored feathers against the text background, tied with a perfect bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique and love those feathers. It looks lovely against kraft background. Thank you Tracey for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!