Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank you

Untitled


Untitled
 This is another card using a technique I learned in Creative Chemistry 102. it is a Shabby Chic technique with embossing powder. I just love how it turned out! I went to Michaels this morning and found this beautiful feather stamp (had to have it!) and thought it was perfect fot the technique. Id like to enter this in a the following challenges:

 1. Moxie Fab World the Color Media Challenge
(hi Cath!)


2. Dynamic Duos #74, i know. my pink does not look like coral. but it is. i swear. it is the photograph that makes it look more purple!!!
:

4 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty, Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tracey! You were obviously at excellent student in the Creative Chemistry class! I love the brilliantly colored feathers against the text background, tied with a perfect bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique and love those feathers. It looks lovely against kraft background. Thank you Tracey for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!