Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Hauntings!

Untitled

wow did i have zero mojo tonight!!! this card was after what seemed like a million attempts that ended up in the trash! but alas...i have a card.....and it even fulfilled all of the challenges i was attempting to do as well!  
challenge list:
1.  Dynamic Duos #75:

2.  The Friday Mashup #132.  I chose to just use orange here....but stay tuned.....tomorrow I will finish my project that mashes leaves AND orange ;)

3.  CASology week 66:


I was tempted to post the other card that was just sooooo bad....lol....but yeah....I didn't. it's bad!

On another note.....yesterday was exciting!  I finally...finally...FINALLY....filed my divorce papers!!! woohoo!!! As long as he goes and signs them , I could be officially DIVORCED from him in a few weeks!  I'm so excited. I mean.....Jon and I have been living happily together for a while, but I am still legally 'married'. I had to do it on my own, since I can't afford a lawyer. I finally did it! I can't wait to get the final decree in the mail. It feels so good to have just filed!!!

Anyways....thanks for visiting my blog!

~tracey

21 comments:

  1. LOVE this - it was worth the struggle - beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely!! Love the take on the DD and the CASology!! You know I LOVE boldness, and YOU GOT IT!

    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a side Note, CONGRATS! Personally, I have been through it, and happily married to my 2nd. It is not always easy goign through those motions that we need to, chin up girl, and CONGRATS!!! Be delirilously HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kimberly! it took me so many years to get up the courage to leave.....i was a stay at home mom for 8 yrs....was terrified of going out on my own! im glad I did though...i took the advice of one of my favorite quotes....about sometimes you have to just jump, and grow your wings on the way down. that's what i did, and turned out, i did have wings! i am truly deliriously happy now!

      Delete
    2. Awesome!!! Love it! You ARE worth all the effort is takes to be happy, never forget it!

      Delete
  4. Stunning inking, Tracey ... such a fabulous, spooky scene! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! Love the dramatic sky and the bold black. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous silhouette for halloween, LOVE those bats and great graduation of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may have taken some work, but you ended up with a stunner! Meets two challenges I didn't know about, too. Off to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, man, what a CLASSIC Halloween card! Orange and black perfection, so eerie and creepy and Halloween-y! LOVE! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your spooky background.
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That inked background is amazing! Love the silhouette stamping, too!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun, silhouette horizon scene! Love the dramatic coloring in the background. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What.. No way!! This is awesome!! I love that background with the spooky scene. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What.. No way!! This is awesome!! I love that background with the spooky scene. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the silhouette, Tracey. Great technique to showcase the colors and combine the challenges. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic scene you created here! I can just picture someone tip toeing through there and getting scared half to death!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Tracey! Good luck with the divorce (I hope it goes smoothly with no drama). Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic blending. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the HM honor from Dynamic Duos for your awesome and scary scene, Tracey!! And congratulations on the new life you have had the courage to make for yourself!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!