Sunday, October 20, 2013

MUSE #39

I made a ton of cards today! Gonna post the ones that are due now...lol...and if I have time I'll post em all!  Here is the first one....for this weeks MUSE challenge:


Untitled

Here is the MUSE card by Marion Vagg:






Mine is yeah...WAY distressed! but, I did use the elements of Marions card. I have chevrons instead of straight lines in the one corner....and notebook paper instead of a straight line...and hot air balloons instead of a bird. and mine is a little more busy. But, this is how I was inspired!!!

Thankyou for visiting my blog today!
~tracey


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the distressing and your abstract-chevron clouds! The notepaper edge and the style of the hot air balloons just finished the ensemble of perfectly - I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool take on this weeks Muse - thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!