Saturday, October 12, 2013

BOO!

Untitled Another card I made from Tim Holtz's creative chemistry 102!! I'm so sad all the lessons are over, this was a great class!
This card, i used the sticky embossing technique to add glitter to my embossed images. i never even HEARD of sticky embossing powder until yesterday!!! luckily, I found some at Michaels!!!
Details of the glitter....it kind of went everywhere. i need to polish this tecnique a bit...but im happy with it!!! Untitled Entering in a few challenges....
1.  Moxie Fab World Color Media Challenge (and Cath....I have another one after this one to post still....im so sorry, i feel bad you have to keep comingto my blog. i just really love doing different color media, and well...the challenge had a LONG time window!)

2. City Crafter #180: trick or treat!

3.  The Friday Mashup #131 SPOOKY!!!
I didn't do the sketch, but my theme is spooky!!! spiders are WAY spooky!!!

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks TIM for the inspiration!!!
~tracey

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween card! I love the awesome background and all the spooky details, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Such an amazing background! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun background! It does look pretty spooky, for sure. Love the glittery web and spider. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spook-tacular, Tracey. Great technique- I love SU Heat and Stick- I just learned to use it with glitter, too. A great addition to the Friday Mashup this week- thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background! I am in Chem 102 too. It is awesome, I learned a lot in those classes.I applied the distress Stain Brayering technique in the next challenge for the Friday Mashup.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!