Thursday, March 8, 2012

Priorities...



A good friend of mine has been preaching this quote to me for MONTHS now! Got me to thinking......remember my post last year about 'what women want'? Well....being a priority should be added to that list! I think I have finally opened my eyes to this fact actually. For years I have allowed myself to be an option, or thing of convenience....no more! It ends today!
Another thing that should be added to the list is HONESTY. I am sure I speak for most women when I say the truth is always the best option. Why lie? You know she will find out eventually anyways right? For me....I lived in a marriage chock full of lies, so I am trained to expect it! He used to tell me he lied because he didn't want me to be upset about the truth. Well damn....I'm more upset at being lied to...trust me! The truth is always best! If you are in a relationship that you feel the need to lie to your partner, well, you probably shouldn't be in that relationship in the first place.
One more quote to end my sort of disorganized rant : "If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders" ---- so men....and ladies....where is your heart? Be honest with yourself here and I am confident everything else will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!