Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fascination with Feathers!

DSCN0037

I happened across this challenge on Moxie Fab World (the fascination with feather challenge) ...and was contemplating what I should do, when one of my favorite Train songs came on. I heard the lyrics 'if...its love...and we're 2 birds of a feather, then the rest is just whatever...'
Well....it just seemed perfect! So that is what inspired this card. The inside will have the 'then the rest is just whatever..' written in it.....if I ever decided to give it to anyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Tracey!!! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously CAS - something I always envy since I can never pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute. http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the simplicity of the colors, the pop of red....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!