Thursday, March 8, 2012

is there something wrong with me?

.....or is it normal to sit in bed listening to sappy music?!
I'm currently training for my very first 5K race next Friday, the 16th, and my entire body is SORE! I spent half of my day laying around, I feel so lazy! Yet, I am perfectly happy, and content, listening to my sappy love songs, browsing pinterest and pinning away! (this is me on pinterest btw....in case you wanna follow!)
Anyways, thought I'd share a card to go along with my mood...this is from the January issue of SNR
YouMakeMyHeartFlutterTW
and a small sampling of my sappy music...haha....i wish i could figure out a way to link to my spotify playlist!








i think i will sleep well tonight for once ;)
thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!