Thursday, November 14, 2013

another cardinal card....

image

 I may have a small obsession with cardinals.....hence why i like to use them for my christmas cards! anyways... posting this card to :

 1.Unscripted Sketches #230:





and
2.  Merry Monday #83





for merry monday.....the stripes and heart are subtle. but.....there are embossed stripes. and a teeny heart in the sentiment! i added it in special, and even put glitter on it!

so glad tomorrow is friday!  both of my girlie girls have awards ceremonies in school tomorrow! Caitlyn is student of the month, and Alexis is on the honor roll! I'm so proud!!! of both of them! I'll be going to work an hour early so i can compensate for going to both their assemblies...i wouldn't miss either of them for the WORLD!!!

thanks for visiting my blog tonight!
~tracey




12 comments:

  1. Tracey my pal, so glad you could rock this challenge, LOVE Cardinals. While the Cardinals (team) are no longer in Missouri, my husbands family (all of them) are - we head there for Xmas..This a ABSOLUTE Joy of a card. love it soo!!!! You know I am a sucker for your watercolors!!!! And this is so fantastic. Really,..... MOJO in the HOUSE!

    So awesome you have honor girls!!! Wow, I'd be busting at the seams too!

    You rocked this sketch and BONUS for Merry Mondays!
    Thanks so much for playing on the Unscripted Sketches Challenge! (so happy to see ya here!!) Though you know I was going to pop in anyways!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really love what you've done with this sketch! Thanks so much for joining in all the fun with us over at US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe carte, pleine d'originalité et de beauté, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Tracey, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty combination of texture and images. Cardinals are so pretty - I can see why you like to use them :)
    Thanks for playing along with us again at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful card. I can feel the magic of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cardinals too and this is an especially pretty one! He looks so nice against the woodgrain! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cardinals for Christmas as well. The layout is perfect! A beautiful card, Tracey. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and trendy! Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches last week! I hope you will join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on Top 3 at Unscripted Sketches!!! YOU ROCKED it!
    Hope your weekend was great!!! (mine was toooooooooooo short)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great holiday card of fun little details to make it special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!