Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fashionista Friday #46 at the Shoe!

I know, I haven't posted the Shoe challenges in a while....bad blogger! So I'm making sure to get this one in....there is a new color challenge over at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT! You MUST check this out! We haven't been having many participants in our color challenges, and I'd like to see this change. Here is this week's color pallete:

color swatch-001

and here is my interpretation of the colors:

DSCN0373

You do not have to use copics, we just use the copic chart to select fun color combos! My layout is done entirely with Close to my Heart papers....from the Perfect Day line...isn't it pretty??? Now come play along at the Shoe with us so this color challenge isn't a bust! I'd hate to have to say goodbye to the color challenges...they are some of my fav's to do! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of your blog. I haven't been here in a while.

    I would love to play your color challenge this week. I will see you at the Shoe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!