School has finally officially started, and my kids are both in school, I'm trying to get more organized and have my blog posts done ahead of time! Of course...as I'm typing this I am about to fall asleep and it is only 6:30!! First day of school and me and the girls are exhausted! Anyways....the post isn't gonna write itself (but wouldn't it be cool if it would??) so I will press on...
This week at the Pixie Cottage we have a super awesome sketch, and a theme (furry friends!). You can do either/or or both! I chose to do both this time. Here is the sketch:
and here is my card:
I used the Pixie Cottage Stamp 'to you from us' by di carubia. I made my card with a few other challenges in mind too! Let's hope I'm awake enough to remember all of them...here goes!
1. 365 cards day 190, color scheme....here is the color scheme:
2. Shirley's 2 girls: animals
3. paper romance challenges: furry friends
4. a spoonful of sugar: animal crackers
5. stamp something: something cute!
6. my time to craft: 106, jewelled
ok, i think i did it, and i didn't fall asleep on my keyboard. now head over to the Pixie cottage and see the rest of the DT's fabulous creations!!!
thanks for visiting my blog today