Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scaredy Cat!


DSCN0340, originally uploaded by twilson1424.

Well, I just found out the Karen'sDoodles has a Facebook page! Sweet! They even have a challenge going on...which is to use this adorable image on a card! So....here is my entry! I am also using this for this week's Sketchy Thursday challenge. The sketch was actually a card sketch so it worked out! Oh yeah...and Simply Scrapping Crafts Week 3 color challenge as well! Thanks for stopping by and if you are a Karen's Doodles fan be sure to check out the FB group here!
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Tooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I loveeeeeeeee that stamp you used!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIIIIII!!!!!!! OMG, why have I not been by your blog lately?! What is wrong with me?! Esp. with the hotties in the sidebar!!!!!!!!!! Love the lovely card, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!