Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Howdy!!

WEll, I told myself I would spend the whole day crafting today, yet I have only managed to pull out one little card! I must be super slow ( and prone to distractions ;) )! Anyways....here is the card I have so far, lets hope I can get some more done after dinner!

DSCN9534
Howdy! Featuring digi image from Digi Doodle Shop

challenge list:
1. 365 Cards, day 154 Super Sketchy Sunday
2. Fab N Funky #33: buttons and bows
3. Digi Doodle Shop's Best: punch or cut me! ( i cut the circle/scallop w/ my nestabilities using cuttlebug)
4. Charisma Cards #30, something with a tail

Thanks for visiting my blog today, off to dinner then hopefully more crafting!

9 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with this stamp hun, and I will proudly display it in our store gallery. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is just awe-inspiring! Thank you for getting Punched and or Cut up with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY! How cute is this?? And fun!!! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how adorable! I live on a farm so I LOVE all farm themed projects. Super creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs
    Amber DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!