Tuesday, August 17, 2010

photo shoot in the backyard!

I was hanging pictures in my house today when I realized...I haven't had the girls portraits done since they were babies! SO.....I made them put dresses on and took em outside to do my own! Here is the GOOD ones...Alexis didn't cooperate for her own, but she has school pics from last year, so it will be ok! I am gonna print these and hang em up, in my eyes, they are just as good as professional ones for free!

caitlyn2

Alexis and Caitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! and the photos super!

    Wish you a wonderful day!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Tracey! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pics!
    love all the 3-d tidbits on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!