Monday, July 19, 2010

Shades of Blue....(and green!)

I'm sooooo worn out of moving, so I decided to make my DT projects for the store (All About Scrapbooks) for August today as a much needed BREAK! The theme for August is MONOCHROMATIC! This scares me....lol! I like to have lots of color in my layouts, and it is hard to use all of one color only! I think I did ok though....I did 2 single paged layouts, one in all Blue, using Basic Grey (max and whiskers), and the other in green using October Afternoon (Fly a Kite). I used sketches for both of them that I found on Pencil lines sketches too! One is the current sketch, the other was from a few weeks ago! So here they are, my monochromatic creations:


Tree of Life

DSCN9366

Brrr!

DSCN9370

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Back to the reality of moving tomorrow :(
tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!