Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PC#27, sketch and triple play!

Good morning!! There is as new challenge over at the Pixie Cottage today that I managed to get done somehow in between moving boxes ;) Today's challenge features a fabulous sketch, and a challenge to 'triple it'. This just means, add embellishments in groups of 3! You can use the sketch, or do the triple play, or both as I did!!! Here is the sketch:


And here is my card, featuring the Pixie Cottage Stamp Forever by Artish!
DSCN9332

Head on over to the Pixie Cottage to play along!
Now back to our regularly scheduled moving already in progress :(
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
tracey

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I've missed seeing you! YOu need to hop over and see my new personal blog--I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--it's so artsy but modern--love the flowers!
    Great stamp image too!

    All the best,
    K Andrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Tutorials, Free SVGS/FILES, Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,What a elegant and romantic card. Love the black and white color selection as well as your perfect embellishments!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun this is one beautiful card,so romantic too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes Trace!!! That is GORGEOUS!!! So classy with an artistic flair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is beautiful. what an honor to see what you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!