Thursday, July 29, 2010

a few CTMH creations...

I have been selling CTMH for a few years now, and well....I have let it go to the backburner! I need to get my business back on it's feet, and to do that, I have to start creating stuff! So.....I used some fab CTMH stuff to create cards for challenges!!!

This first one is for Simply Scrapping Crafts July color challenge for week 2. It features some brand new CTMH goodies that you can't get until September!!! It will be well worth the wait though...aren't they adorable??

July Week 2 Color Combo

This next one is for a blog called Heart 2 Heart challenges, which features CTMH! The colors were vineyard berry, creme brulee and blush! **I TOTALLY FORGOT, THIS IS FOR 365 CARDS, DAY 148 MONDAY SKETCH TOO! ADDING THIS NOW, SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD THIS CHALLENGE ORIGINALLY WHEN POSTED! IM SCATTERBRAINED THESE DAYS LOL!**


Whooo Loves You


Thanks for visiting and if you are interested in anything CTMH, feel free to email me at twilson1424@gmail.com! I don't have a website currently for CTMH, but am happy to send u a current catalogue!
tracey

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable, and thanks for the sneak peek at those cute monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards kiddo! Love the designs and colors you used! Good Luck with your business...lol ....what is CTMH?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are both fantastic Tracey! You have such an incredible eye for detail!

    Best of luck to you on getting your CTMH (Close to My Heart) business back up and running! Maybe I can get a catalog from you at the Va Beach show in August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on both of the cards Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!