Monday, March 8, 2010

more Olympics of Stamping

I just had to get one more entry into the Olympics of Stamping! Today, Cath posted that Season's Greetings category had the least amount of entries...so.....i got busy! Once again, I have and entirely stamped card! Most of it is close to my heart stamps..the sentiment is off of another set....I don't lknow what brand! So there you have it, my second entry in Moxie Fab's Olympics of Stamping! I really want to win!!! I hope I stamped enough...LOL!



Thanks for considering my cards and visiting my blog today!
tracey

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey!!! Love the blog girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracey! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy heck, T!
    check out the moxie blog today!

    *throws confetti*

    GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Olympic win. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Your card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card...CONGRATS on your Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!