Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes

another mostly stamped card using more CTMH stamps! I'm so proud of myself that I have finally been using my CTMH stamps! I have a million of em and never use them....so this is a good thing!
This card is for 365 cards, day 14, super sketchy thursday...here is the sketch:


and simply scrapping crafts card challenge week 2: distressing

and now I am off to clean this mess of a craft room...all this cardmaking this weekend, and i have a MESS!!! thanks for stopping by !
tracey

5 comments:

  1. Its pretty! I am glad you are getting to use your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tracey, I found your blog and it is awesome!!! I love this layout and how you distressed it! Come back to my blog and join so I can follow you! Always have fun@ I can totally destroy a craft in less than a minute. I have gotten pretty good at it!!! Have fun cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love all that distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to break out the stamps :) fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!