Monday, March 15, 2010

I won the Silver Medal!!!



A few weeks ago, I entered the Olympics of Stamping over at Moxie Fab World. There were over 450 entries..I figured...no way I will win!! BUT.....I awoke one morning to find....that I HAD WON! A silver medal in the Season's Greeting's category!!! This is such an honor! I still can't believe they picked my card!!! Thank you so much to Cath for having this contest online, I think I have gained the confidence now to send some cards in for the Papercrafts Magazine contest now!!! Oh...and here is my winning card:
Thanks for visiting my blog today, I'm greatly appreciative to everyone who takes the time to look at my creations!
tracey

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tracey!! Your card looks like a winner to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tracey!!!! That is such AWESOME news!!! I flipped over this card when you first posted it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!