Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Candy WINNER!

yeah, yeah.......I know, I am WAY LATE on this!!! BUT.....i finally entered the number 61 into random.org......and came up with # 46! Who was #46 you might ask????
the winner is.....
LENA!!!
Lena, please email me with your address so I can get your prize out to you!!! Thanks to all who played!!!!
I won't be around much for a week or 2....leaving for talladega soon and am CRAZY BUSY preparing!!! Be back soon! and wish me luck that I can have an even better time than i did at my last race, which will be TOUGH TO TOP!!!
~tracey

4 comments:

  1. You ARE going to have a WONDERFUL time at Talladega!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i won something ! FAINTS. hahaa I cant find where to email you so my address is po box 33 potter valley ca, 95469 Ill keep lookin though . Thanks :) oh and so lucky to go to taladega!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your probably not back from taladega ( did you just about cry when my driver (newman) wrecked??? his wife didnt even look worried) . I got the blog candy on friday and I LOVE it!! So much good stuff to play with

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!