Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Sketchy Thursday!

YES! I have done another of the fabulous sketches at Sketchy Thursday!!! I even expanded it and made a 2 pager! I design for my local scrapbook store, and my project for November is a Layout featuring family and thankfullness....and they like 2 page layouts, so...that is what I did! First lets look at the sketch from sketchy thursdays....


here is the page that corresponds with the sketch! I loved this sketch!!!!! I used my Websters's Pages I got from All About Scrapbooks to do this..

Now here is the actual first page of the Layout:


And here it is all together!

I'm not good at doing 2 pagers, so I hope it looks ok! I guess it better as it will be on display in the store for the month of November!!! Thanks to Sketchy Thursday's for teh fabulous sketch and inspiration!!! And thanks for stopping by everyone!
Before I leave....i have been seriously missing my favorite truck driver, Brian Scott! No truck race for the past few weeks! This is the last pic I have of him from my good friend Sammie from Our Racing Dream! Yes, Sammie is my own personal 'stalker', stalking poor unsuspecting Brian for my viewing pleasure....LOL!!! Thanks Sammie, appreciate it!!! and congrats to Sammie for recently entering the world of wedded bliss!!! I'm lookin' forward to seeing more of Brian at Martinsville! And then in person (crosses fingers!) at DEGA! 11 days til I will be camping at DEGA BABY!

Thanks again for stopping by!!! Remember to stop by later this week for my blog candy winner!!!! Have a great week!
~tracey

6 comments:

  1. such gorgeous pages! they make such a great 2 page spread! Love the photos and the collage feel you hvae created! really like the tape measure detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, and I'm so glad you love the sketch! That paper worked really well for it!! Thanks for playing, babe!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but as much as I love your pages~~I have to say the Brian parts is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Tracey, this double page layout is gorgeous. Love how you've cropped the patterned cardstock. Great design. Thanks for spreading some love over at Doing Life.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Both sides!

    Thanks for playing along with us!

    Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!