Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sweet as Honey


I made this card for CAS-ual Friday #112....

I used all Close to my Heart stamps. Recently, I have realized that I have a gazillion stamps that are un-inked. I'm going to make an effort to use each and every one of them is some way. Debating devoting days of the week to certain stamp companies that I have oh so many stamps of and making a point to use a different set each time.....just a thought!  
On another note.....I think I am out of practice or something....maybe it is that fact that I work full time now (and being a chemist is NOT an easy job....oh the STRESS!) and I don't have the time to devote to the latest and greatest trends and techniques, but my cards are sucking! I need to find my mojo again. Anyways...time for some rest....I haven't been getting near enough sleep these days. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card with all those wonderful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the layered stamping. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The different hexagons look awesome! I LOVE how you stamped over them with the large sentiment. Gorgeous! It doesn't look like your mojo is gone, but I hope you get some rest and crafting time. :) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!