Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Birthday....Penguin style ;)


Took me all day, but finally finished my second card of the day. This is for a coworker and good friend of mine who LOVES the Pittsburgh Penguins! So.....this is the card I made for her.  I used 2 sketches for this that ironically look very similar to each other, so they both fit! Here is the first one.....from Moxie Fab  Worlds birthday sketch challenge...

And the other sketch....from CAS(E) this sketch!  This is sketch #40:

Thats all for tonight. Soon my disney photos will arrive and I can start making my album! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Tracey

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Tracey!! Love those penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!