Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Latest issue of SNR...and some other stuff ;)

I told you I had another post up my sleeve...

I wanted to let everyone know about the latest issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine....it is chock full of crafty inspiration that I know you all are just DYING to see. Want to see a sneak peek?? I scrapped one of my current favorite pictures for the 'stars' call in the current issue....you'll have to check out the magazine if you want to see what i've done to this:
snippet

Also, note that I have added links to the current magazine issue and current calls for submission to my left sidebar, please check them out! I got the idea when visiting fellow staffer Heidi's blog...(which is fabulous i might add!)

I also have a few projects to share from previous issues of SNR..stuff I made many moons ago it seems and have been dying to share ;)

this is a card i made for a previous issue, that i actually mailed to hubby while he was deployed...
AintNoSunshineTW


and here is a layout i made for a previous SNR issue, featuring Denny Hamlin's mom, and her dog Bristol ;) The photos were actually from the Bristol race last summer (which is coming up again soon! woot woot! family vacation!!)
BristolTW
Thanks for visiting my blog, and remember to check out the current issue of SNR...link can be found on my left sidebar or at the top of this post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!