Thursday, January 20, 2011

my SOG-gy girls ;)

Today's challenge over at Some Odd Girl was for the KIDS today! I asked my kids if they would like to make a card, and they said they just wanted to COLOR! Nothing wrong with that! They are pros with the crayons! I pulled up my folder of Some Odd Girl digis and let them pick which one they wanted to color!
Caitlyn picked nana-split:

DSCN9978

and Alexis picked the turkey (got him as a freebie one month and don't seem to see him listed in the shop anymore!)
DSCN9979

They sure had fun coloring ! They are very proud of their little masterpieces ;)

DSCN9977

8 comments:

  1. oh bless there hearts hun,they have done so well,gorgoues images,and there coluring is great,too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their projects!! Great idea to make the digis coloring pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a giveaway at www.happynscrappin.blogspot.com Come get your name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW! I heart their bright colors! I'm impressed at how well they stay in the lines too :) So glad you got to play with us on this one Tr. Your kiddos are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! LOVE the colors and coloring! They did fabby! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They certainly are pros... and cute ones too!! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! They did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic use of colours. You girls should be proud of your work. Fabulous
    Thanks for joining us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!