Thursday, January 20, 2011

gettin' my SKETCH on!

I did not one, but TWO sketches from Sketchy Thursday's today! The first one is for the challenge that they posted just today the 1.20 sketch, I jumped right on it!

washington monument

this next one is for their guest DT spot for next month. I am 100% certain this is not going to win, as I looked at some of the competition and well...WOW! Some of these ladies are SUPER TALENTED! BUT....I thought i'd give it a shot just for fun....so here is my take on THAT challenge:
baked with love

at least I had fun with paint today, on both projects ;) Thanks for visiting my blog today!
tracey

11 comments:

  1. nice job! I am also going to attempt the 2nd sketch with the same understanding that I will not win. It's just a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played along with us. I love your work... always do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are great! Love the cool free style look! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love love both of these!!!! LOVING the PAINT!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painty background on kraft - very cool and wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the paint - beautiful pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts - especially like the Washington monument one - I have several of those photos myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beautiful--love your style! Thanks for joining the Sketchy Thursdays fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your "Washington Monument" caught my eye over at Sketchy Thursdays - congrats on being a Fave this week! That layout is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is very inspirational, I was visited that monument last year (April)
    Great layout!

    Sony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!