Friday, December 10, 2010

Tags to Cards...Day 10

Well....today's Tim tag just BLEW ME AWAY! I think it is my favorite by far!! And while I know mine isn't as fabulous at Tim's....I REALLY like how it turned out!!!!! I used a CTMH clear card instead of recycled packaging, as well....right now I dont' have any packaging on hand! Here is my card:
DSCN9623

and Tim's 12 Tags, Day 10:


and...here is what my desk looks like since i haven't cleaned it up this week..haha!!! and this doesn't even show the little table off to the side that has even more on it!


i think i need to clean this up now so i can backtrack and work on the rest of the tags...not sure which one i'm gonna tackle first!

2 comments:

  1. Your version is great! Love the "mess" on your desk - signs of a busy crafter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version too. :) I'm pretty sure there's a saying that's something like "a clean work space is the sign of a lazy stamper", so you know where you stand! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!