Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cards from Tags....Day 2

DSCN9609


Well...I did it, I really did it! I spent some time today crafting!
Every year when Tim Holtz does his tags, I want to play along. Sometimes I get a few of them done, but I never know what to do with the tags then. So I decided to adapt them into Christmas cards this year, (since I haven't barely made ANY Christmas cards!) Today, since I was feeling so down (see this post for more info) I decided it was time to start the healing process...and what better way than to make something. This is my adaptation of Tim's '12 tags of Christmas, Day 2'. His tag is below here:



Yes, I know mine isn't as fabulous, but I actually like how it turned out. I made 3 of this card, and well...I can add them to the very small pile of Christmas cards I have made now. Next, I will tackle his day one tag....that one is a bit more complex...I had to start small ;)
Thanks for reading my blog today ;)
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. oh this is brilliant hun you have done an amazing job with tims,no 2 tag just love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I like the card better! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it is fabulous and what a fantastic way of doing the tags. Can't wait to see what others you come up with if you manage to play along. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!