Thursday, May 28, 2009

Father's Day Mini Album

Finally! It is done! I am part of a design team for a local store here in Virginia, All About Scrapbooks. I was assigned to make a mini album, masculine themed, for display in June. MASCULINE! I have girls! This was NOT easy for me! I decided to use a chipboard 'Father' album and make a gift for my girls to give to their daddy on father's day. I don't know why this felt like work to me, but it did! I just wasn't as into it as normal! But...alas....it is DONE! It isn't as fancy and cluttered as I normally make things, but I think it fits the masculine theme, neat and clean right? So, here it is! Thanks for looking! And if you are local to Chesapeake, VA, stop by All About Scrapbooks and see it in person during the month of June!






4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracey!! I love the whole book! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey...it turned out superb...LOVE IT...of course...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Its finally done! And FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! I see alot of my fav papers in there :) AWWWWW! Its soooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!