Sunday, May 17, 2009

BLINGY! super sketchy sunday!!!



So today I decided to combine 2 challenges into one fab card! First....you HAVE to check out this challenge on If the shoe fits...SCRAP IT! The fabulous Miss Adina posted the most fabulous BLING challenge ever! The best part of it is the tutorial will teach you how to make your own CHEAP blingy embellishments!!! It is a MUST SEE!!!
So then I decided to use this awesome bling technique on the new fabulous sketch on 365 today. I loved the sketch so much! This is the sketch I used, and it just worked perfectly!!!!!


Once again.....be sure to check out my articles on examiner.com! AND.....I have some even BIGGER news I will be blogging about tomorrow!!! Leaving for a FABULOUS trip on tuesday....stay tuned for all the details!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. tracey, what a gorgeous card...love all that yummy bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bling is absolutely stunning! Great job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Lots of bling! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is gorgeous! love the beadwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!