Thursday, April 23, 2009

Simply Scrapping Sketch 16




Ok...yet another LO for ya! This time it is another sketch from Simply Scrapping....gotta LOVE those sketches! I used Basic Grey Porcelain patterned paper, Prima Cardstock, Grungeboard for my title and tall flower embellishments, oh! and the question marks are also grungeboard, but i cut them out with my cricut! i am LOVING the deep cut blade! yay! All grungeboard is painted with making memories paint, and the flowers are covered with clear microbeads as well. I added some distress stickles and covered teh whole thing with glimmer mist when i was done! (yeah....the glimmer mist kind of 'spotched'but, at that point....oh well!!). I REALLY liked this sketch, so simple, yet so many possibilites! Here is the sketch:

Well...tomorrow is friday! YAY! I will be posting a fab new color challenge over at If the Shoe Fits....Scrap it! AND....it is Nascar on Speed day! WOOHOO!!! So after I run around like mad all morning I will be home kicking my feet up and watching some racing and eye candy all in one! Michael Waltrip will be gracing the Trackside Stage tomorrow night...sadly....one week EARLY! AS if he was doing it for Richmond NEXT WEEK....I could see it in PERSON! Oh well...there will be other opportunities I'm sure.....the year is still young......stay tuned for some CARDS real soon! I'm about to start cardmaking!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!