Friday, April 17, 2009

Ad this challenge

I have done something different today....I did a challenge based on and AD, thanks to the Ad this blog challenge. The challenge is simple....to use an ad and be inspired! The twist was to use a liquid medium and stamps! Well...my liquid medium is paint and glimmer mist, my letters for the words "this is" are painted AND glimmer misted. Also, some of my flowers are glimmer misted. AND...thanks to a fabulous trip to Crafts 2000 today...I did LOTS of stamping on this LO! There is a stamped border around the picture, stamped journal box, stamped bird, and the word 'me' is stamped, along with the border around the word 'me'. What I took away from this Ad is in my title...the 'this is' part...from the ad.....and the kind of circle around the picture....kind of represents the peace sign?? I tried...LOL! Even if it is a far cry, i DID in fact start from the AD...therefore making this and AD inspired LO!!!

In nascar news...I am so OUT of IT! being away from home does that to me....I am assuming tomorrow is nascar hottie day on tv? Not sure....but am hoping!!! Saturday night race this weekend, so...qualifying MUST be tomorrow...lookin' forward to some eye candy!! Go MIKEY! Do me proud!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great page Tracey! I love the torn paper around the photo! I need to make ascrapbook page again!!! One day I will get to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Tracey!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LO!!! Especially the ring of different pp!!! The LO is very "you" :)

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!