Sunday, October 19, 2014

you and me baby!

image

 I made this card this weekend for the Friday Mashup challenge # 182. I chose to do the Galaxy Technique portion and not mash it up as a card for a friend.....although....i thought about it and it is for my boyfriend, who technically is my most BEST friend! Either way...it works for the challenge!!!! Can't believe I'm actually taking time to post a card!  Im so bad about making a card and then never getting around to posting it!!!  I might even post the OTHER card I made, wouldn't that be something!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
~tracey

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the technique! The yellow moon and stars provide great contrast!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card! It is stunning! You did a fantastic job at the Galaxy technique!!!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!