Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspired by Tim!

image image

 I made this card after looking at the September tag on Tim Holtz's blog. It is just stunning! I had to make my own immediatly! (which was a few weeks ago and im just now posting it!!!)

My techniques didn't all turn out as planned, and I don't have all the right stuff, so I had to improvise a bit, but I did use all alcohol inks, and did my best! I really like how mine turned out. Gave it to my boyfriend, of course, because I love him to death!  Thanks Tim for the inspiration!

Tracey

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, So vibrant and I love the movement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tracey....what a beautiful tag. What a fantastic idea to use the spiderweb on a brown background. The butterflies really stand out. LOVE IT!! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!