Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello!

For the past 2 weeks, I've been thinking about what to make for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab world... the trigger had me stumped!!! Here is the trigger, titled 'in transition'




and here is what I came up with finally :Untitled
 I used the title of the trigger (in transition) to help guide me. Arrows to me are a transitionary thing...right? The colors....well I experimented with blending colors a bit, but in the end just decided to do all the rainbow colors next to each other. Oh and since I came back to the ARROWs.....another entry in CASology # 62!!

that's all for now. gotta go start dinner...my homemade spaghetti and meatballs....gotta get the sauce on now so it can simmer all day!
thanks for visiting my blog tod

9 comments:

  1. Just love that spritz background!! I need to try more of that, I just love it!! Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week ~ love seeing your FUN cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love where you ended up on the trigger and the CASology challenge - this is really fun and bright! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colors and the line work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is so very fun! great take on the trigger and the cue word! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful take on the trigger, I thought it was a difficult one too.. I didn't even try and tackle it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. The arrow going through Hello is just great! I had a good time looking through your other great cards as well. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog and Moxie Fab World today. (I'll be back, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card!!! LOVE LOVE the fun wording with all the bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!