Saturday, February 23, 2013

oh snap!


Untitled
I made this card today for a friend of mine....who ooops! I forgot her birthday!!! that is the downfall to my working mom schedule now....i'm so forgettful! anyways, i hope she likes this card (and hope she doesn't log in and look at my blog before it gets to her!) I was inspired by Moxie Fab world's 'the camera craze' challenge. I know this is probably a very simple card that won't even get a second look, but i'm entering it anyways. yes, i fell victim to the chevron trend....it's just so cool!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today....someday i will remember to blog more regularly ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Oh, snap! I love it. Glad to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!