Saturday, January 7, 2012

Girlfriends Matter!

GirlfriendsMatterTW

I am pretty sure right now I have some of the very bestest girlfriends in the entire world! You know, the kind of friends who will do ANYTHING to help you out. Friends who will listen when I want to vent and not try to tell me how I am wrong to be upset. Sometimes, I just need to vent. And my girlfriends...they are the best, because they let me. They even agree with me and tell me I'm right, even though sometimes we all know I may not be making the best decisions....it is nice to just have POSITIVE feedback sometimes, you know? My girlfriends are even willing to go out of their way to help me out in time of need...going above and beyond to make sure I am happy. Yep...those are the friends I have. Just want them to know how much I love them, and how blessed I am to have them in my life! Thankyou ladies!!! You all know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!