Monday, March 7, 2011

2 more cards

Well....my sunday crafting wasn't HALF as productive as Saturday was! I ended up getting tired and falling asleep! Here are the 2 cards I managed to get done before I was overcome by ZZZZZZZzzzzz's...!

EveryMoment
I made this card for the following challenges:
1. The Outlawn CAS challenge for March 6
2. CPS #208
3. Card Making Mama's #16 (green!) --my second and last entry ;)

FunInTheSun
This card was made for 365 cards, day 5: winter and summer collide. This stamp just SCREAMED to be used for this challenge ;)

Spent most of today cleaning my crafty room...i made alot of progress! threw alot of junk away, which is good...soon i will have the perfect crafty haven and will be able to be MUCH more productive much more often!
thanks for visiting my blog today!
tracey

7 comments:

  1. Oh em gee they are so cute!!! Ok, well the first one is beautiful! But the second is really really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that image is perfect. A great card to give someone going on a cruise or tropical vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey - you totally rocked the 365 Cards challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful cards. Love the elegance of the first and the second one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the stamped image in the corner of the first one....so pretty and elegant! And your second card is just cute!! Great job with CPS 208!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards! I love the simplicity of your green card! Great layout and a wonderful sentiment!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!