Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Party with the Outlawz!



This whole week, the Outlawz are having a HUGE party! There are lots and lots of prizes to be won!!! I just finished my first entry in the birthday category...check out the cowboy sock monkey ;)

howdy there

I used sketch #102 from Inspirational Card Sketches to make my card.

I linked the outlawz poster above to the group, so click it and come join in the fun! (or don't, more chances for ME to win! lol!)
thanks for visiting my blog today....hopefully I get more done to post today!

7 comments:

  1. Great card and such a cute image. Love how you have used the thread too. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this earlier today! Fab card! I hope you play in the other challenges too - more chances to win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Cute, love that cheeky little monkey, thanks for joining us at ICS ths week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely monkey, beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the monkey!xx Thank you for playing with us at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love what you did with the sketch from ICS last week. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!