Thursday, January 14, 2010

it's your day!

Man am I running behind! This card is for my mother in law for her birthday, and it is coming soon! At least I got a few challenges in on this one...I multi-tasked! Challenges listed below!



1. Basic Grey Challenges: this photo was the inspiration, I took the colors from it! I used the Urban Prairie line of Basic Grey as well



2. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: here is the sketch


3. Crazy 4 Challenges: theme is BIRTHDAY!
4. The Pink Elephant: theme is also BIRTHDAY!
5. Cupcake Craft: theme is GIRLY! what is more girly than a bubble bath!!!

Now I got a huge box of CTMH stuff to play with from UPS today....I'm hoping to get busy!!!! Thanks for stopping by today!
~tracey

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Great colors!! I hope you are having a good week! Talk soon!!!! Let me know when you recieve your SU package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, fab cute image and great job using the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that image is soo adorable, I love it! Great colours and use of sketch. Perfect embellies - very girlie. Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!