Thursday, January 14, 2010

it's your day!

Man am I running behind! This card is for my mother in law for her birthday, and it is coming soon! At least I got a few challenges in on this one...I multi-tasked! Challenges listed below!



1. Basic Grey Challenges: this photo was the inspiration, I took the colors from it! I used the Urban Prairie line of Basic Grey as well



2. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: here is the sketch


3. Crazy 4 Challenges: theme is BIRTHDAY!
4. The Pink Elephant: theme is also BIRTHDAY!
5. Cupcake Craft: theme is GIRLY! what is more girly than a bubble bath!!!

Now I got a huge box of CTMH stuff to play with from UPS today....I'm hoping to get busy!!!! Thanks for stopping by today!
~tracey

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Great colors!! I hope you are having a good week! Talk soon!!!! Let me know when you recieve your SU package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the embelishments and papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, fab cute image and great job using the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that image is soo adorable, I love it! Great colours and use of sketch. Perfect embellies - very girlie. Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!