Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3D challenge over at Digi-Kitty!

Digi-Kitty's Meow Meow Monday Challenge this week is to go 3D with your project! All you have to do is add some dimension, and use a Digi-Kitty stamp and you are good to go! I was lucky enough to be a guest designer for this challenge so I played along with the rest of the gals. The DT used the Love Bird set for this challenge which can be found HERE. This set is just adorable! I was tickled to be able to use more adorable bird stamps! Here is my sample for the challenge....I popped the birds up off of the tree. I actually popped their wings up even higher, but that is difficult to see, even in my detail shot:


birdsinatree
birdsinatreedetail
If you are unsure of using digital stamps, digi-kitty also has a few freebies you can snag and play with before committing to a purchase (although, prices are so LOW...doesnt' really feel like a commitment, lol!) And....if you join the Digi-Kitty Papercraft Planet group, there just may be a few more freebies in there to snag..... So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Digi-Kitty and play along!!! Thanks for stopping by here and hope to see you over there soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!