Friday, December 11, 2009

let it snow!

Have you checked out If the Shoe Fits....SCRAP IT! lately?? If not...hurry on over! This weeks challenge is a good one (and a popular one this time of year...lol!) The theme this week is 'let it snow!' I imagine this is pretty easy to fit into your projects this time of year right? So stop by and check it out, our DT made some amazingly snowy creations this week! Can't wait to see what you will make! Here is my snowy guy!


Now get on over to the Shoe and enter YOUR snowy projects! I'm dying for some new inspiration so I can finish up my cards!!! Thanks for stopping by!
~tracey

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ARTIST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card chickie! lovin the 3D effect and what scrumptious colors and detail work

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's CUTE, T! love all the little swirlies in the back and foreground. did you use gesso on his hat, or fluffy stuff?

    congrats on your Pink Elephant win, chickadee! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Tracey, this is gorgeous! I love all you did to this snowy fellow!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!