Monday, November 23, 2009

My Proposal (for charity!)

Ok....I'm not sure who to send this to, or how to go about it, so I am going to write up my proposal on here, and send the link to everyone I can get in touch with Nascar affiliated and see if anyone thinks it is a good idea. I may just come across as a crazy person, but, well, I have good intentions!
You know how the Greg Bifle Foundation puts out the Nascar Pets Calendar every year, for charity? I personally love this calendar and buy it every year. I would like to propose something a bit different, but still a calendar. Yes, this may sound insane, but....keep in mind, there are a TON of female Nascar fans out there.....a TON. I propose a Nascar calendar, featuring the drivers, as we never see them......maybe shirtless? Posing kind of sexy like??? I was thinking I would love to see a calendar like this, and thought of making my own, but how am I going to find the pictures? We never see our favorite drivers in anything other than their firesuits! What if, someone made this calendar, and sold it for charity?? Proceeds go to a charity of some sort. I don't know what charity, or how to go about it, and well, like I said, I don't have the pictures....
I know I personally would pay good money for a calendar of this sort and would love to give back. Don't you think some of these drivers would l ike to do this? How fun would THAT photoshoot be?? I'm not talking something R-rated, just shirtless! or even sexy tanktops or muscle shirts, anything!
Am I alone in this? What do you think? Please comment and let me know if this is a good idea. I bet it would raise alot of $$ for a good cause, and make alot of women VERY HAPPY! If someone reads this who can make it happen, or knows who specifically I can talk to about it....please let me know. Leave me a comment or email me at twilson1424@gmail.com. Thanks for reading, and no, I'm not crazy....just a fan trying to better the world!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I think its a great idea as long as they put an age limit on it haha. I dont really wanna see martin shirtless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!