Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hubby's Birthday Card!






OK...so i may not have my background the way i want it...but i can still post!! Today is my husbands birthday, and he is on duty!! (navy!) Poor thing! So....yes..i procrastinated and waited til today to make his card.....
I recently received several AWESOME gifts from some great friends of mine...and well...i used them to make this card! My friend Adina recently sent me Winobella, which i wanted for sooooo long!!! Bellas are one of my FAV things! Especially if they have wine on them.....

Then...my other super awesome friend Jill send me this mat stack from DCWV. I had never used one before, i kind of thought...what is the point of buying just the mat stack, when i am a 12X12 scrapper???? BUT! then i realized....CARDMAKING!!! This is PERFECT for cardmaking!!! It is the Garden Party mat stack, and I am now in LOVE!!! I am sensing a new addiction coming on...

Anyways.....this is the card...happy birthday honey!!! sorry you can't have this til tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. It turned out so well!!! I hope he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper looks familiar.... hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Love the stamp!! I need it!!! I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!