Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Friday Mashup #207


It's been so long since i've been able to make anything! life gets in the way of the fun stuff :)
I miss being a guest designer at the Friday Mashup! I finally was able to make another card for a challenge! this is the sketch:





the other part of the challenge is to use an old or retiring stamp set.....i did not get to do that part as my stamp set is new!!! I do love the sketch though!!!!!!  
its way past my bedtime so i'll post my other card tomorrow!
thanks for visiting my blog
tracey

2 comments:

  1. I love all the white space with the cluster of clouds. Lovely! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love how you used the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!