Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Unity Kit of the Month sketch challenge

Hello I made this for the Unity Kit of the Month sketch challenge. I used to be able to afford the kits....lol...back before I decided to get a divorce ....hahaha....so I have a bunch on hand. I still subscribe to the stamp of the week though ;) AND...I haven't officially posted it yet, not sure what im waiting for....but....I just GOT A JOB! soooo.....starting next week, I will be back to earning my own paycheck and then if I have extra $$ i can afford to buy a few things here and there again (probably not, but it's a nice thought!) any-hoo....this is my entry for the kit of the month sketch challenge, and i actually really like this card, even though it is so simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!